Monday, February 28, 2011

Letter to Medstar Surgical Looking for Someone to Step Up

February 25, 2011
Marc E. Charest
256 Sebonac Road
Southampton, NY 11968
631-259-3828

Mr. Zeb Pirzada, President
Medstar Surgical and Breathing
15-40 128th Street
College Point, NY 11356

Re: New wheelchair, loaner chair and repairs to my existing wheelchair.

Dear Mr. Pirzada,

I have attempted to resolve the problems I have with your company through phone calls, emails and even a website. Each time I believe we are making progress, someone goes back on their word.

During our phone conversations of February 11, you stated you would attempt to find me a loaner power chair. You agreed the repairs to my current wheelchair would not be needed had my new chair been provided in a timely manner.

Imagine my surprise when I received emails from Ruth Tiska and Gerry Dickerson stating there would be no loaner chair and Medstar could not assume responsibility for repairs to my wheelchair.

Since nobody at your company is willing to step up and resolve this problem, I am contacting Pride Mobility Products in an attempt to contact their representative, Rudy, something I mistakenly believed your company would do. I’d like to see if Rudy is willing to keep his word.

Please forward to me copies of any and all records and correspondence your company has in my file. I also need the full names of your salesperson Gail and her assistant Janine.

I have spent most of the month of February attempting to come to an amicable solution. It is apparent from the callous actions of you and your employees and the deceptive practices of your company I was wasting my time.
Sincerely,


Marc E. Charest

Cc:
Pride Mobility Products Corp.
St. Charles Hospital
-Mr. James O’Connor, Chief Medical Officer
-Dr. Craig Smested, Chief Medical Officer
-Dr. Jennifer Semel, Director Physical Medicine
-Mr. Dante Latorre, Vice President Care & Quality Management Services
The Joint Commission
-Incident #21408SCA-71532CMS
Congressman Timothy Bishop
News 12 Long Island

1 comment:

  1. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me, you give me best information! Thanks, very good post.
    Hospital Wheelchair

    ReplyDelete